BAHAMAS




Last week was eventful to say the least, I had castings up to my eyeballs on Monday and the rest of the week was filled with making clutch bags and a blogger event on the Thursday. The best bit of news last week was being selected to model for a fashion show that will be taking place in the Bahamas this Thursday (eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!) Understandably I was stoked! Since the show seems like no expenses have been spared I decided to purchase the shoes that the designers requested, since I didn't already have them. Luckily it was Black Friday and I managed to find everything I needed for a good budget. The key was finding what they requested over what I liked (naturally my eyes wondered to what I would have preferred buying) which seemed more of a challenge - I figured even though they are going to be cheap and cheerful they should at least be something that I didn't feel embarrassed wearing. Cheap doesn't necessarily mean tacky, as you know I love promoting brands that do a fantastic job of selling fashion forward shoes on a shoe string budget (ha excuse the pun). The designers had requested gold strappy sandals and plain black court shoes. I ended up purchasing three pairs of shoes (I couldn't decide which ones I preferred) and have decided to take them all with me along with an extra two pairs, brown platforms from Zara and a pair of flat espadrilles that I up cycled a couple months back from Asos.  

Heres what shoes I'm taking!



















NEW! Simmi - £27 'Sienna barely there scrappy sandals' 

Zara - £55

NEW! Boohoo £16

NEW! Simms - £25 'Strappy Gold Heels'

Asos - £12 (up cycled by me@!)

No comments:

Post a Comment