Fashion for Relief - Naomi Campbell



To kick off London Fashion Week this season, tonight I will be attending Naomi Campbells Fashion for Relief event, (I have some amazing friends that sorted out the tickets) To say I’m excited is an understatement, and I’d be lying if I said I only picked out my outfit today - I have been thinking about the outfit ever since my good friend told me I was going. Aside from it being such a great cause I figured the fashion elite will no doubt pull out all the stops when it comes to being impecably dressed for the occassion.

I started with a new pastel pink, oversized cable knit, roll neck jumper that I haven't got around to wearing, and because of the dreary weather knew that a pair of jeans were in order, so out came the ripped boyfriend fit jeans. The challenge as usuall was picking out the shoes, I figured the rain would wipe out a lot of my open toe choices, which it did and so I was down to two pairs, a pair of suede cobalt blue pointy courts, or another pair of suede shoes, with a red point toe cap. (both not great for the rain but the only shoes that I own that were partially closed and matched the outfit)


Zara



Zara

Here is what I ended up with: 







Indian Bag - £2.50

I will be posting the pictures from the event via Instagram and I will be doing a post as soon as I can after the event - so stay tuned!

Zara
Oversized Pastel Pink Cable Knit Roll NeckJumper - Sale £20
Red Cap Shoes - £39.99

Primark
White Long Blouse - End of Season Sale, £5

New Look
Boyfriend Fit Jeans - Sale, £8

Accessories
Ring and Bag both from India, Ring £1 and Bag £2.50



No comments:

Post a Comment