Manolo Blahnik
Fleeting Gestures and Obsessions






Just the name of the book sounds like something you could desire without realising you wanted it in the first place. This highly anticipated book is set to be published by Rizzoli on the 8th of September 2015 featuring more than 40 years of life work by the coveted designer himself - Manolo Blahnik. This coffee table book (a rather expensive one starting at £85.50 for a hardback cover) documents drawing inspiration from the worlds of architecture, art, film, literature and some never-before-seen photography of his designs. Containing 250 designs from his archives this could serve as more a present or dare I say it an early christmas present purchase? (I know I shouldn't be thinking about christmas yet) but I know it will certainly be on my birthday present list!


Release date: September 8th 2015
Price: £85.50 (hardback cover)


No comments:

Post a Comment