Walk a Mile in Her Shoes....

Ginellè Wilson










How did you get into Modelling?
Well I use to model as a child and as I was getting older I kept getting scouted in lots of different places like the post office, walking down the street any where really than I was scouted in Mc Donald's by IMG models who I signed too.

The best thing about being model? 
The best thing about being a model is traveling to different places and meeting new people all the time. 

The worst thing about being a model?
The long hours and early call times and sometimes not being fed on jobs.

You're a model which means you have great fashion sense but can you think of any footwear crimes you have committed in the past? 
Yes at shoots and shows wearing shoes that are too small or to big.


Describe your footwear style in 1 sentence?
My style is unique, fashionable, contemporary and Modern.

What’s the most memorable pair of shoes you can remember shooting in?
I say Dsquared shoes the one's with the pad locks on them. I love their style and their run way shows are always fun, I would love to walk on their run way one day.

Sneakers or ballet pumps when you’re not on model duties?
Definitely sneakers; easy to get around London when running around especially fashion week.

Plain or pattern?
It depends on what style mood I'm in but I would say plain just to be safe.

Stone wash or tie-dye?
Stone wash; it's easy to go with other things.

The most expensive pair of shoes you own?
It's my Roccobarocco pair I bought in Italy.

Sneakers or heels?
I like heels and would like to wear them all the time if I was lucky enough to be driven everywhere so it has to be sneakers as I walk everywhere.

Stileto or Wedge?
Definitely stilettos for me not a big fan of wedges.

Lipstick or lip-gloss? 
Lipstick 

Cats or dogs?
Cats I have two and a snake.

You’re on a day of castings - what shoes do you travel in and what heels do you change into?
I travel in flats if the weather is bad then boots and summer any kind of flats sandals, sneakers etc. Then at the casting I would change into my highest high heels which is normally a stiletto heel.

What's the one pair of shoes you can't live without? 
Right now it's my sneakers from Adidas there for running but I wear them all the time and there so comfy 

What's on your iPod right now? 
A mixture of house music and hip hop but my favourite playlist that I'm listening to right now is I love house by ministry of sound.

What makes you go to sleep? 
I like listening to mediation music to fall asleep.

 If you could time warp yourself to any point in history when would it be and who would you hang out with?
It would be the ancient Egyptians times, when they built the pyramids and had queens and pharaohs

 What is the most precious thing in your wardrobe? 
I would have to say all my clothes lol but there a lot of things I like, like my Zara real leather jacket I got in the sale for really cheap.

If Ryan Gosling came over to you right now, what would you say to him?
Hey how about we talk about me having a show like the Kim K one lol joking. Hmm I dunno probably just hi and then walk off 

Your best friends plan a last minute night out - what pair of shoes do you grab first?
What ever pair of heels stand out to me at the time, but I have so many shoes right now it's really just what ever I see first Lol.

It's your birthday - do you plan your shoes around your outfit? or your outfit around your shoes?
I'd say if I bought a really nice new pair of shoes then I would plan my outfit around my shoes but if I bought my outfit first then I would find shoes to match them.

Suede or patent?
Suede

Favourite place to shoe shop?
I like to shop in different countries to get my clothes and shoes as I feel I get the best deals.

Best shoe bargains?
I have a lot as I like a bargain. So nearly all my shoes and clothes are a bargain because I know where to shop lol.

Your favourite footwear designer of the moment?
Dsquared and Giuseppe Zanotti

What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
Haha I walked around with a slip in my trousers right at the bottom part. Embarrassing! 

What's the biggest shopping mistake you've ever made?
Buying small clothes hoping to fit into them at some point 

What's your biggest inspiration?
I like the old super models like tyra and Naomi and Iman but I also like anyone that's doing well in what they want to achieve, it's inspiration for me to do what I want and reach the top. I aspire to be a super model like Iman, Tyra and the Victoria Secret angel Jasmine Tookes maybe I'll be an angel soon too haha Smirking face













I - Ginellè Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment