Ted & Muffy



Ted and Muffy formerly Duo boot the name I discovered them under are just what you have been looking for. In the coming months there are a few things that are inevitable, it will get colder, it will rain, and christmas is coming. So with all those things in mind, this post couldn't have come any sooner. As some of you may already know, there are two things that have never changed, my height (I have always been tall) and my body type, I have been skinny for as long as I can remember (I've heard every tall joke under the sun) . So, why do I love Ted and Muffy so much? because it caters to every ladies needs whether you are tall or short, plump or skinny. They offer an array of calf sizes which is what attracted me to them first as I could never find boots that fitted around my calf snug, and they offer just the same for ankle boots.






No comments:

Post a Comment