Tassel Love



While I was in Washington DC, one tourist spot that got me buzzing was Dupont Circle, mainly because it reminded me of London's Soho and made me feel very at home. Another reason was for its famous independent bead store Beadazzled. I had an absolute ball in the place and obviously had to buy  a few bits. I've had a pair of shoes in mind for ages with tassels and beads (inspiration from my Jimmy Choo Shoes and Mood boards that I had made recently) and thought Beadazled would be the best place to get some ideas and buy a items. Of course it didn't actually go that way, a few turned into a lot and $30 later I had the makings of my tassels. So yesterday was day one of designing and experimenting. I picked out beads and tassels that complimented each other and I had already decided that the tassles would be used for a pair of high heel sandals. These are my first stages of the process, I'm hoping to have these shoes finished by next week so keep your eyes peeled!






No comments:

Post a Comment