SHOE OF THE WEEK

'Sexy Thing' - Aquazurra



Like most 'Shoe of the Week' posts, an explanation isn't really needed as the shoes speak for themselves. These beauties have been chosen because of two main reasons. Obviously one of them being the simple yet elegant design of the shoe, including the subtle and functional wrap up ankle lace (which is bang on trend I have you know!) but also the shear demand for the shoe by celebrities. I have seen every notable A list celeb in them from Kim Kardashian to Gigi Hadid in either the black or nude versions. (the nude is my favourite colour by far) I just love them, I'm massively keen on understated simple and elegant shoes and these shoes tick all the boxes!

so go on have a scroll and see how they are being paired up with different outfits!










F - Aquazurra 
T - @aquazurra 
 I - @aquazurra

No comments:

Post a Comment