Fenty X Puma 
"The Trainer"





As promised in January, I wanted to document the sneaker game for the ladies who aren't always in heels, or in fact wear sneakers more than heels! I thought what better way to start the sneaker section than featuring girl of the moment Rihanna's Fenty X Puma Release that will take place today at 10 EST (3pm GMT). I must admit I'm having a major fan girl crush on Riri at the moment, especially since the release of her recent single Work which I've had stuck in my head non stop - not to mention the subsequent irresistibly saucy videos she's released too. In another great launch amongst many this week the sneaks are available in black white and red, I've managed to get this only image of the white version (the black version you can view on the puma website) and I must say I'm a fan!

1 comment:

  1. lovely blog ! I work with your cousin Asha by the way :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete