Inspo for Shoe Clip DIY







I have been promising to do this post for ages now and I thought what better way to do it then using Pinterest...My name is Kiren Modi and I'm addicted to pinterest! I started using it around 5 years ago and then it was more of a place to get cool ideas down to remember them so I could go home and show my family all the great things I had seen. Now days I use it as place for inspiration and since starting up my new brand I find my self constantly searching for new things to look at. I have started using new boards for all the new projects I'm thinking of doing this year. Shoe Clips is one of them. So today I leave you with some inspiration. Comment below this post by mentioning the ones you like (or if you have any other ideas on what you would like to see as a shoe clip) and I can set about getting a DIY post ready for you!

Made by Kiren Modi pinterest board

High Heels High Hopes pinterest board

1 comment: