News

Liam Fahy







I've always been fascinated by the fact that some of the best desingers in the fashion industry, are men. I often think its because they have an eye for knowing what looks good on women, or should I say sexy on women? I only ever feel confident in my heels, which is why I wear them almost everywhere I go regardless of what I'm doing (though you’d definitely see me doing the food shopping in flats)

So as you can imagine when I came across Liam Fahy I was suitably impressed by his sexy range of heels. The classic and luxurious styles make his shoes super wearable yet adaptable ( I tend to always love classic style pumps - the best way to match a number of outfits and stay trendy). Fahy's shoes are limited edition designs and are hand made by some of the best italian (obviously) artisans - I would expect anything less.

I always wonder what influences and inspires designers, what’s their background? where do they get their individual style, how did they get into the footwear industry? was it planned or something they fell into? With Fahy I think its a mixture of both, his upbringing and his interest in art and physchology which he studied as a student in Africa. He decided to pursue his creativity by enrolling at DeMonfort University studying footwear where he was able to hone in on his shoe designing skills and shortly after, his eponymous luxury brand ‘Liam Fahy’ was established in 2011.

Below are some of my favourite picks from his spring summer collection ‘Summer Rain’ which is available online at the moment, along with his Noir range and most importantly the sale section because who doesn't like a sale?




'Maribel' - Black Suede, 105mm, £385




'Fleur' - Red Elbamat, 105mm, £499.16




'Alys' - Navy Canvas and Raffia, 115mm, £499.16




'Brigitte' - Red Watersnake Upper, 105mm, £892.44



Style
22 Styles available in the Noir range
26 Styles in the Summer Rain range
Classic styles, clean cut monochrome colours with accents of red tones.

Price
£350 upwards

Stockists UK
Online on the website


No comments:

Post a Comment