Daniele Michetti







As you know I'm always on the hunt for fresh footwear designers; I came across Daniele Michetti as you do scrolling through the explore page on Instagram. The shoes that caught my eye: the gothic purple suede ‘Gaelle' bootie from the AW14 range. I'm an absolute sucker for suede especially in dark khaki and maroons; they just ooze exuberance and elegeance. Michetti from an accessories background, (working for the likes of Burberry Prorsum and Yves Saint laurent) won the ‘Who is on Next’ contest for accessories in 2009 and since then designed his own line of footwear and really worked on growing his eponymous label Danielle Michetti.

Though he isn't quite a newbie given he has been in the footwear industry for quite some time (before I had even laid my eyes on the label) I feel his latest season has really picked up pace and is becoming far more recognised in the commercial fashion industry. 

Here are my favourites from the Summer 15 range. They feature a load of woven leathers which I absolutely love in the summer with a gladiator style range - Perfect for keeping cool in the summer days.

Gallia 1


Mahima


Mieke


Sida


Sveva


Tabea



Style
Gladiator Collection: 10
Opanca Collection: 8
Timeless Pieces: 13 

Price
£400 upwards


No comments:

Post a Comment