Porthia London






I have been meaning to post about this fresh new brand for a little while now, and since i've had a little time to unwind in Curacao I thought now would be the best time. I initially started following this brand through instagram because a friend told me to follow them, I always love hearing about new brands because it allows you to mix up your shoedrobe and consequently your wardrobe. Seeing a brands progression and growth is something that both excites and overwhelms me mostly because I know how far I have to go, but also seeing the benefits of taking a (calculated) risk: success with your passion. With passion comes confidence which is exactly what this brand prides its self on. With their debut collection for Autumn Winter 15 doing so well I was excited to see what they had in store for SS16 - and yes it got my seal of approval. I absolutely adored their Wednesday heel for AW15 and this season they have hit the nail on the head with their gorgeous flat ballet pumps. They are definitely worth a follow/snoop on Facebook\Instgram to see what else the brand has up its sleeve.






No comments:

Post a Comment